Where are my Ploosh now?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Knitted Octopus




I've been admiring Hansi Singh's work for a long time now and when I saw that she had a book out on Amazon with 20 patterns- I knew I had to get it. I love her patterns and to my surprise, as intricate as they look, I knitted this guy up with ease. It was helpful that she included explanations in the beginning of the book for some of the tougher stitches to refresh my memory. I made him on Saturday and plan on making a few more... right now, I'm making the snail for myself because well I love snails!


And lastly, the littlest m blogged about my pink easter bunny mushroom. I love her photo! so I had to share :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Too cute! The print and the bunny are perfect together! And I can't believe you just knitted an octopus because that's my big project for my summer art camp in June--a mixed media octapus! I love this one!!! I miss knitting. I get so busy with one thing and forget how much I totally love another medium. Let me know if you sell any? ;)