Where are my Ploosh now?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back from the Holiday break



Happy New Year everyone! I almost crafted every day of Christmas break with my little sister mainly, but even some of my other family members joined :) I had a lot of fun and absolutely loved spending time with my little sister! Christmas Eve she told me "You make Christmas special!" and when I left she said "I enjoyed every minute with you." How could that not have been the best Christmas.Anyway, just wanted to share some pics. I also made another Mushroom right before the New Year ended. I went to the fabric store and told Karolin she could pick two fabrics and I would make her a custom mushroom and I loved the results.

Here is Pocky the Mushroom

Sprouted: December 28th
Favorite Color: hot pink
Favorite Drink: Fanta
Favorite Food: Strawberry Pocky sticks
Favorite Activity: playing with Hannah and Karolin
Favorite Season: winter

and Karolin drew me my dream house ;)

3 comments:

astulabee/nicole said...

welcome back! I saw your photos flickr photos filling and kept oohing and awwwing all the while thinking oh my, eva is the best sister ever!! xo!

ittybittyandpretty said...

love love love it all!!!!!!!
%*_*% rosey

Bethany said...

That is truly wonderful!!! All those crafts...I totally love it!!! And to make someone's Christmas that special... well, who could ask for more than that?! I love Karolin's drawing of your dream house! I think there's another artist in the family, for sure!