Where are my Ploosh now?

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays Everyone


I'm going on Christmas vacation today- wahoo! I'll be back in the New Year. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! And, I wanted to present to you Matilda the Christmas Mushroom.

Sprouted: December 18th
Favorite Color: white
Favorite Drink: Egg Nogg
Favorite Food: Sugar cookies
Favorite Activity: building snowmen
Favorite Season: winter

I had planned on making a bunch of Christmas mushrooms, but my schedule got too hectic. I'm glad I did finish one for a special someone at the last minute. My last mushroom of the year :)

And one last thing to share: some of my Christmas gifts and Christmas craftings. Choco & Minty as bees- I love them so so much!!!! Kathie Olivas toys... a craft bucket from my Secret Santa... the biggest gift of all- a Canon EOS 5D- I sooo can't wait to use it!!! Paper snowflakes... and one of the gifts I got for Chris- that was my fave pic of our gift exchange.... he got me Choco & Minty, the Kathie Olivas toys, and the Camera- I'm so lucky :)





See you soon!

5 comments:

ittybittybirdy said...

Have a lovely Holiday! Can't wait to see what you make next year!

Bethany said...

You are having a great Christmas so far!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Christmas mushroom!! There's been a lot of mushroom jealousy over here lately! ;) I hope you got my email... I want to send you something!!!

LizzieJane said...

A Very Merry Christmas to you too!

manda said...

Happy Holidays! I hope you and your family had a fantastic day and that your New Year celebrations are just as good!

Bethany said...

What a great Christmas you had!!! I just wanted to wish you a Happy 2009!!!! We'll be ringing in the new year slightly before you tonight!! ;))