Where are my Ploosh now?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Do you ever Google yourself?

Well, last night I did and I was pleasantly surprised to see how many blogs my mushrooms showed up on without me even knowing.

I really enjoyed reading all the nice things people had to say about my mushrooms :)

This is what PT Ford of WhyTravelToFrance had to say about Jean-Michel.

"Santa Monica California-based artist, Eva/Effunia, makes the most adorable custom-made mushroom plushies ever. This one is called Le Champignon Jean-Michel, who sports a removable painter’s palette, paint brush and beret, with a requisite black and white striped shirt. The moustache is perfect. The polka dotted head is brilliant and reminiscent of the mushrooms in Mario games. This French mushroom’s favorite colors are red, blue and white and his favorite drink is a cafe au lait. His favorite expression? C’est la vie! Mignon!"

Isn't that nice?!

And then I also found Jean-Michel on the Super Punch blog! Thanks everyone that has written about my plushies :)

4 comments:

bourgogne said...

i want one now! :D -pt

Ruth said...

I have googled myself, but I don't get very much - its steadily growing though.
It was really nice what that man wrote about you :)

Bethany said...

Just one more step on your walk of fame!!!

Kaylovesvintage said...

very cool