Where are my Ploosh now?

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yay- finished 2 custom orders and a little Mushroom Devil for my shop!

These two were custom orders that were requested right after I made the Molly mushroom. And I have to say, that I really enjoy making things in two's right now. I don't know what it is... maybe they just look cuter together?!





















I also wanted to offer a lil' devil mushroom for my shop. The first one was for a friend. Ralphy hopes he's lucky enough to go trick or treating with an adult/kid this year :)

And check out this sweet blog post I received from Starr!!! She has an etsy shop too with some pretty jewelry!!! Thank you Starr!

1 comment:

ittybittybirdy said...

wow 32 sales! How fast it all seemed to take off. Each mushroom seems more charming than the next! I am so happy I got the first! She means so much to me. I know I will have many more :) Your are so super talented!!!

Chelsea Ann