Where are my Ploosh now?

Monday, October 6, 2008

Finnegan the Skeleton Mushroom & other craftings...

This weekend was pretty good. I guess I made up for last weekends "no crafting." I finished a scarf for a friend's bday. Finally got around to making one of my halloween themed mushrooms (can't wait to make the other ideas i have for these little guys). And I started working on the lizard ridge blanket- wohoo! I always make something for other people and this time, I'm going to make something for myself.

Here's Finnegan's bio:
Sprouted: October 5th
Favorite Color: Bone White
Favorite Drink: Nuclear Punch
Favorite Food: Skeleton Tooth Stew
Favorite Activity: scaring people
Favorite Season: Fall

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm absolutely LOVING your knitting... that is gorgeous!!! Show us the finished product!!