Where are my Ploosh now?

Monday, October 20, 2008






























Create your own custom mushroom!

Here are a couple of ways to create your own mushroom:

1. Look through my past mushrooms and see which ones you like and let me know.

2. Fill out a little questionnaire to help me create one just for you!
Favorite Color-
Favorite Shape-
Favorite Smell-
Favorite Animal-
Favorite Food-
Favorite Book-
Favorite things to do-

3. Or do both! :)

I made an animated gif of this, but unfortunately neither blogger or etsy seem to support it :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love your mushrooms.I am Bethany's daughter.(from the Red Yarn blog)Your mushrooms are adorable! My mom already has one but she won't share. They are too hard to give up!Custimising them is a great idea!I can't wait to see more mushys!

XO
Caroline