Where are my Ploosh now?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Drumroll please...

Thank you everyone for playing! I enjoyed reading all of your stories, so thank you for sharing them. I wish I could give all of you your very own mushroom... I will try doing these more often.

After I first read through all the stories, couple of days later there was one particular one that I still remembered. Then this morning I read through all of them again and it made me laugh all over again. I can just envision the whole thing happening in my mind. So without further ado, Pippi Langstrumpf I have chosen your story as my favorite- Congratulations!

And... because I couldn't just pick my favorite story, I also wanted to pick one person randomly out of a hat and the winner of that drawing is Kate! Congrats!

So ladies send me your addresses to ekrzemin(at)yahoo(dot)com. I will make your shrooms today and tomorrow and send them off hopefully in time for you to receive them by Christmas!






















Thanks again everyone!!!

No comments: