Where are my Ploosh now?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dandelion & Felix


Here's my counterpart for the swap I did with Nichol from Pillow Monsters. I had a ton of fun making this one for Nichol :)


Dandelion is a sweet little mushroom- she's 5 yrs old and her best friend is Felix the Frog. He likes to stair up at the sky and loves to hear the leaves rustling in the wind while lying down on Dandelions head. They both make each other feel safe :) Dandelion likes it when she sees people camping, especially when they make camp fires. She just loves the smell of smores! Who can blame her?! Together they are just about the cutest thing you'll ever see on the forest floor ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Guau!!! you do sooooo much beautiful things!!! congratulations :)))

Chikaboom!! said...

I discover your blog right now and I love it. I will continue visiting you. I love your creations :) Kisses

lady desidia said...

oh, fantastic work!! so sweet...