Where are my Ploosh now?

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Silhouette of my sister


I've been working on this silhouette on and off for about 2 weeks now and here's the finished product. I will give it to my mom for mother's day and plan on making one of myself and brother in the future, so she will have the full set :) I hope she likes it. I had a lot of fun with it.


It also went over well at my works Craft club and everyone made some really cool stuff. I'm glad I work with such a talented/craft loving bunch!

I was inspired by this blogger...

I modified some of the steps she took. I just used scrapbook paper instead of the fabric and I made my image in photoshop first, then traced it onto heavy stock paper and cut it out.

1 comment:

ittybittybirdy said...

supper brilliant doing it in photoshop! I want to do everyone in my family including the dogs all up my stairs. Thanks for the inspiration and know how.