Where are my Ploosh now?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Plush Swap with Nichol from Pillow Monsters

Annie was made for me by Nichol of Pillow Monsters. Isn't she wonderful?!

check out Nichol's blog here for other wonderful creations!
and her etsy shop here

Her description says: "Annie is the youngest of a very large family. She never quite developed her voice because growing up her brothers and sisters always spoke for her. Anna's passions are banjo-playing, the kind of chocolate that is shaped like and flavored like oranges and drawing different bird species with really sharp colored pencils. Because Anna never really developed her own voice, her sense of hearing seemed to develop double-time. She knows all sorts of birds by their chirps. In order to study them, Anna dresses like a tree and stands completely still in the middle of the forest. The only ones she hasn't fooled into thinking she is actually a tree are the mosquitos, who often nibble on her nose. While standing very still, Anna does bird calls. It is the only time that her voice goes over a whisper. Then, the birds come very close and she looks at them and memorizes all of their colors so that she can record them in her sketchbook."

1 comment:

Nichol Brinkman said...

Yippee, yippee, yippee!!! When I saw your post on Flickr, I didn't know she was for me, even though you wrote it right on the description! Doh! I guess I was so overwhelmed by the sweetness of Ms. Dandelion and her frog friend that I forgot to read! I am soooo excited. Also, I have that same robot pencil sharpener that you have---CRAZY!!! Thanks Eva, you are the best, I really had so much fun with this swap! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!! Dandelion and Felix will have a spot of importance in my abode!