Where are my Ploosh now?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I feel thankful :)













































So remember how I made Squarey and Lilly for Elliot and Amy... well they mailed me something in return and I'm so happy and love my new artwork :) Here are two racecars made by Elliot and he also did a drawing of himself and Squarey- isn't it great?! It totally made my day. And then they included this cute Japanese solar powered bobble head too- I've been wanting one of them for ages!!! So sweet of them :)


















and then I wanted to say a big "Thank you" to Boogie Babee!! I won this owl from her off of her blog and I love it. It fits great with the rest of my owls.






















and lastly... i bought these two and loved the way they look together, such a cute contrast. Oscar is from talented Nichol at Pillow Monsters and Mara is from Simplijessi aren't they just great, some of my faves for sure. So yeah, all these things cheer me up and will continue doing so for a long time to come :)

1 comment:

Nichol Brinkman said...

That is so great! They look like they are going on a blind date and she is shocked that he is so short! Thanks for the nice feedback and I am glad you like him! He loves you!