Where are my Ploosh now?

Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm so lucky!!!


Look at all this amazing stuff Dawn sent me. I almost cried I was so happy. It was a total surprise, because I had sent her a silhouette and she offered to make me a plush, so I asked for a tree and look at all the lovelies she added. It was so thoughtful of her, because 1. owls are my favorite plush to collect- I now own 9 (I think) 2. because she gave me fabric that was even labeled "bright" and "muted" and it was so thoughtful because when she asked me what colors I liked I said anything really colorful or I really like muted colors too and 3. because she's my flickr friend and I hope we'll continue our flickr friendship

if you haven't seen Dawn's work, you must go check it out on her blog or her etsy shop

she's an amazing artist and lovely person!

1. Thank you Dawn!!!, 2. Dot & me, 3. Tallulah & me, 4. Tallulah , 5. Dot, 6. cool robot card, 7. muted fabric :D, 8. bright fabric, 9. the box

No comments: