Where are my Ploosh now?

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm back from Vacation... and wanted to share some Flickr & Blog love I've received

Thanks to all of you who blogged or flickered about my plushies- you make my day!

Check out all these great pics!!!

Dottie has arrived in Canada and she loves her new home :D  Thanks to Cheryl for sharing her photos with me!!!

This pic was taken by Chelsea Ann- she's so sweet to include me so frequently in her blog posts!  I just love seeing new pictures of my mushrooms and in this particular series of photos, my mushroom is having a birthday party :D

Look at Leeanna's cute plush collection!  She makes great ones herself too, check them out here.  Can you spot my mushroom?

And lastly, Jhoanna from One Red Robin added me in her linky love last Friday, so I thought I'd return the favor.  Besides, I've coveted her plushies for over a year now and if you haven't seen them, they are super cute!  

No comments: