Where are my Ploosh now?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hannah and Ollie the Mushroom

This is just the cutest ever! I was told that she sculpted this in the California sand (while on vacation from Maryland!) without prompt from anyone! The best appreciation picture EVER!!!
apparently, Hannah takes Ollie almost everywhere, what a cute pair!!!
and when Hannah can't take Ollie somewhere... she thinks of him often :D What a creative young lady! I would've never thought of making a Sand Mushroom ;)
When I received these pics, it totally made me tear up out of happiness. For me, making plushies is totally about the happiness they will bring someone. And it looks like this plushie has... it really warms my heart! Thank you!!!

The pictures were originally sent to me by www.flickr.com/photos/fleshrot - again Thank you so so much for sending these in!!!

3 comments:

Nichol Brinkman said...

I love these!!!! It warms my heart too!

Leeanna Butcher said...

How cute- exactly the reaction that any plush artist would cherish. :) I expect to see some sand mushrooms from you- since you're on the beach in Santa monica! :D

comfies said...

oh this is AWESOME. what a treat. and ollie is just beyond adorable. your softies have a certain sweetness that is just beyond. i love them.